EPE Corporation’s Aegis Manufacturing Operations Software (MOS) system automatically monitors and captures critical quality and control information at every stage of our manufacturing process. The real value of the information, however, is realized in its analysis and reporting. EPE leverages the MOS system’s powerful data mining and analytic capabilities to provide critical real time visibility and control of the manufacturing process, as well as enable continuous improvement in our operations.
The MOS system’s powerful data mining, graphics, and analytic capabilities enable EPE to leverage the collected information in four primary ways:
- Event/alarming system – notifies EPE of quality or performance thresholds and events via:
- automatically generated and emailed reports
- data sent to third-party systems
- line stops
- operator notifications
- Dashboards – provide EPE with real-time, highly graphical visibility into active jobs and progress
- Scheduled reports – are delivered regularly and automatically to key EPE personnel
- Interactive capabilities – graphical data output enables visual drill-downs into specific information:
- WIP history
- Active jobs on the floor
- Quality information
We’ve Got You Covered
From idea to finished product, EPE has you covered for every phase of the manufacturing lifecycle, and can provide the visibility and quantifiable performance you need to meet your high-reliability product requirements.